|Our Cribbage Games|
|Crib with Jokers|
|Back Up 10 Cribbage|
|Toss Fives Cribbage|
|Manual Count Crib|
|Crib with Muggins|
|Play HAL Robots|
|Age of Conquest|
Cribbage with Jokers is a game with a small but intriguing twist on traditional cribbage that makes it a whole new experience. Wildcards now come in to play in pegging and scoring.
The play is the same as traditional cribbage with a few important differences:
- Once you play a joker in the pegging, you have to set its value
right then and there.
- This allows you to decide if you want to use the joker to your advantage in the pegging or for scoring your hand.
- A joker can be the same card as another card, ie if you have a 5 of spades, you can also use your joker as a 5 of spades. This allows for 5 of a kind hands (worth 20), and flushes with the same card.
- If a joker is cut as the cut card, the player with the crib gets "His Nobs" points, and both players can use the cut card as whatever card they want.
- You may throw a joker in the crib, and then you can use the joker for whatever card you want in the crib.
Have fun, and bring on the wild cards!