Hawaiian & prettysmurfette
Welcome You to the First Annual "eCribbage Fights Against Diabetes" Marathon of Tournaments
This event will benefit eCribbage & The American Diabetes Association
50% of the proceeds will stay at eCribbage, 50% will benefit the American Diabetes Association
With this event comes a personal challenge. Do you have what it takes to keep up w/ Hawaiian & prettysmurfette?
If so We challenge you to keep up with us during the eCribbage & American Diabetes Association event!
1.Player must enter via a special link only https://my.ecribbage.com/go_pro
(Registry opens August 11th closes August 18th, 2pm et)
2. Minimum of Five ($5.00) donation entry fee
3. Player must "play" in all 10 tournaments
4. Player must know how to play KC, and Cross Cribb.
5. Player must be of "Good Sportsmanship" through out every tournament
6. Player must be alert and set match when waiting for opponent
7. Player must'nt BOOT, DELAY GAME, QUIT, CUSS, BADGER, WHINE @ either Tournament Director.
8. This challenge will be on a point system
1st place finish = 6 points
2nd place finish = 5 points
3rd place finish - 4 points
4th place finish = 3 points
5th-8th = 2 points
9th - 16th = 1 point
9. Should there be a TIE at the end of our 24 hour Marathon, Players involved will play Trad. Best of 3.
after the 6pm tournament is done, on the evening of August 19th, 2012
*Note* Player that acquires the highest points will be declared the Winner of this Challenge
and awarded the following:
One YR PRO
Player's choice of board
3pm Trad / 6pm KC / 9pm Variations / midnite Crash / 3am Toss / 6am
GR / 9am Cross / noon Back Up / 3pm Lowball / 6pm Trad
eCribbage Fights Against Diabetes