$page_title = "eCribbage League Play 2013"; ?>
$meta_description = "eCribbage League Play 2013"; ?>
include "includes/header.php"; ?>
include "includes/sidebar.php"; ?>
include "includes/footer.php"; ?>
eCribbage League Play 2013
What is league play all about?
- To create a team, build team camaraderie and have a blast playing other teams while getting to know people
- New teams can be added as long as there is not a player that has quit a team during that season
- You can be a member of a Cribbage Team, Kings Cribbage Team, Baseball Cribbage Team, and CrossCribb Team, but only on one team per game type.
- No changes to teams once the league starts. Should a player drop, teams must continue on without adding new players.
- A minimum of 4 teams will be required to start CrossCribb & Baseball leagues.
- A league match will consist of a player on one team playing against a player on another team
- A league season will last for an entire month, Then a new season will start
- Your individual wins and losses will be pooled with the rest of your team to form your team's record
- Try to top the charts and be the best league teams and win prizes
- Have fun, win as a team and lose as a team
How to sign up?
- Just find some players that you like online that you would like to play with. A club consists of 3 or 4 players.
- You can find players by chatting with them on the site or by posting wall messages on the wall.
- Every player competing in league play must be a PRO member. Sign up here.
- The Captain will click League Play / Create New Team and fill in the players and the best time to play.
- Make sure you have a league badge otherwise you will not be able to start league matches.
- Note: if you already have a league team that you are happy with, you do not need to create a new one.
What are the captains responsibilities?
- Coordinate with team members
- Pump up the team, give encouragement to their teammates
- Report problems to League Director (Hawaiian) on the site
- Encourage teammates to try and get their maximum number of matches in for the month
- Captains must ensure their team members are of PRO status for the month, otherwise they will be removed from league
How do we play a league match?
- Go to the league play lounge. All league matches MUST be played in the league play lounge.
- Either start a game as normal, or join a league game against anybody that you want.
- League matches will be denoted with the following icon:
- Make sure the match you are playing has that league icon, otherwise it is not a league match and will not be recorded.
- You will only be able to join league matches for leagues you are a part of (ie if you are not a member of a baseball league team, you will not be able to join a baseball league match)
- If you create a best of 3,5, or 7 match, only the result of the entire best of 3,5,7 will count as one win, one point.
- The wins and losses will be automatically recorded when the game is over, there will be no reporting.
- You can see your teams statistics from the League Play menu in the game or from here: League Standings
- In cribbage you can play the same opponent maximum 3 times. In all other you can play the same opponent maximum of 5 times each league season.
- A team can play a total of 300 games maximum each season. 75 games max per player for 4 player teams, 100 games max per player for 3 player teams.
- Each league win counts as a point in the standings. For example a team with record 60-20 will have 60 points, a team with 55-10 will have 55 points.
- For traditional cribbage league teams, you may also play the other variants: Jokers, Crash, Toss 5, Lowball, Back up 10, as long as your opponent accepts the format.
- All league matches are rated. When playing other variants, Click Start New Game, scroll to the desired format and be sure 'rated' box is checked.
- For Kings Cribbage league teams, all options are open including 'Only use hald the tiles' as long as your opponent accepts the format.
Do we have to play all the matches at once?
- You can play at your own pace throughout the month. Just remember if you are on a 4 player team, you can play up to 75 matches in the month, and if you are on a 3 player team, you can play up to 100 matches a month.
- If you don't play the maximum # of matches for your team, then your team may miss out on possible points.
- Make sure to finish any league saved games ASAP. Violators of this will forfeit match points.
How do we report results?
- Results are recorded automatically now. As long as the match is a league match with the league icon.
- If there was a problem with the result, please report it to the League Director (Hawaiian) via wall post and/or send email to email@example.com. Please give as much detail as possible.
How do we see other league players, teams, and standings?
To see all the league players currently online, click League Play / Who's Online.
To see all the registered teams, click League Play / Browse & Challenge Clubs
To see the standings, click League Play / League Leaders
To see detailed information about all games played on a team, go here: League Standings and click on a team. You can also get here by clicking the League button from your 'Welcome' page. You can click on any team or player to see their stats.
How many teams can I be on?
- You can be a member of one cribbage team, one kings cribbage team, one baseball cribbage team, and one crosscribb team.
- Example: You can be a member of a traditional team, and a kc team, but you cannot be a member of 2 traditional teams.
- The winning team in each league for each season will get one free month PRO each.
- For Traditional Cribbage Leagues, 2nd place receives 3 weeks each, 3rd place receives 2 weeks each, 4th place receives 1 week each, 5th receives 5 days, 6th receives 4 days, 7th receives 3 days, 8th receives 2 days.
- This encourages teams to keep playing even if they are in the 5th/6th range.
- We are looking for sponsors to sponsor some other prizes for leauge play as well to improve the prizes.
- Month of Jun Wed. 05/22 - Tue 06/25
- Month of Jul. Wed. 06/26 - Tue 07/23
- Month of Aug. Wed. 07/24 - Tue 08/20
- Month of Sep. Wed. 08/21 - Tue 09/24
- Month of Oct. Wed. 09/25 - Tue 10/22
- Month of Nov. Wed. 10/23 - Tue 11/26
- Month of Dec. Wed. 11/27 - Tue 12/31